Skip to main content

Christmas with bestfriend


Can't afford to lose,



There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than both of you, Raisa and Deborah.
Blessed to be part of your life.

Merry Christmas.

♡ Jacqueline


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My popovic

Friendship ... is born at the moment when one lady says to another  "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself .  So blessed i got you in my life Popovic- ♡ Jacqueline

2011 in Justin's yard

Justin V.            When the oceans rise and thunders roar I will soar with You above the storm Father, You are King over the flood I will be still, know You are God When the oceans rise and thunders roar I will soar with You above the storm Father, You are King over the flood I will be still, know You are God. Forever in our heart and soul.

Atlantis annual party

Atlantis, the palm the worlds man-made island that captured the imagination with it's ingenuity. Blessed to be part of the family. ♡ Jacqueline