Skip to main content

Water on dessert




♡ Jacqueline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2011 in Justin's yard

Justin V.            When the oceans rise and thunders roar I will soar with You above the storm Father, You are King over the flood I will be still, know You are God When the oceans rise and thunders roar I will soar with You above the storm Father, You are King over the flood I will be still, know You are God. Forever in our heart and soul.

Atlantis annual party

Atlantis, the palm the worlds man-made island that captured the imagination with it's ingenuity. Blessed to be part of the family. ♡ Jacqueline

My popovic

Friendship ... is born at the moment when one lady says to another  "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself .  So blessed i got you in my life Popovic- ♡ Jacqueline